Writing Magic Letters
Available on the iTunes App Store for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch – iOS6 Compatible
Learn to write the letters of the alphabet with Magic Letters. Explore a magical world where you learn to cast spells by writing the letters of the alphabet correctly. Use the spells you learn in your spell book to help you meet interesting characters and solve simple problems, all the time practicing your writing skills. The more you write each letter the more spells you master.
With over 70 problems to solve your child will have plenty of opportunity to practice writing while enjoying solving unique problems.
How to write the letters is explained and demonstrated for each letter to help your child learn to write the whole alphabet. The basic phonic sound of the letters has also been included to aid learning. The whole story and all guidance is spoken aloud so children don’t need to be able to read. The speech can be turned off allowing your child to practice their reading skills.
Some of the main features include:
• Demonstrations and lessons explaining how to write each of the 26 letters of the alphabet.
• 18 Levels with over 70 unique problems allowing your child to learn and practice writing.
• Story and guidance is spoken aloud (can be turned off to practice reading skills).
• Listen to the sound of the letters as you learn them.
• Auto save; saves your child’s progress, allowing them to carry on from where they left off.
• Pick from multiple routes through the game making the order different each time you play.
• Note: children have to write the letters fairly accurately to proceed, but if they fail too often they are allowed to move on
Writing Magic Letters is also available as part of Super Start Stage 1 for desktop computers